Debt Counseling can have many advantages for American families that are facing debt problems, here are just a few.
1. Reduced Monthly Payments. Consolidate your debts with a credit counseling program to lower your total monthly payment.
2. Reduced Finance Charges. Because you've enrolled in a credit counseling program your creditors will grant you lower interest rates as an incentive. In some cases, interest will be eliminated entirely.
3. Put An End To Creditor Harassment. Any calls you receive when you first enroll in the counseling program can be directed to your personal debt consolidation expert. Once a payment plan has been established between the counseling office and your creditors, the calls will end completely.
4. Make A Single Monthly Payment. When you consolidate your debts, a single monthly payment relieves you of the stress of remembering when to send each individual payment, how to work each payment into your income schedule, and the headache of trying to decide who should get paid and who you can hold off.
5. Get Out Of Debt. You will achieve the ultimate goal of repaying your current debts and staying debt free.
6. Faster Pay Off. When you consolidate your debts, you will have lower interest rates and your monthly payment will be made every month, your debt will be paid off in much less time than you could pay it off on your own.
7. Gain Financial Freedom. What could feel better than knowing that you will soon be completely out of debt?